Pets at Work: The interviews. Part 6 – Keith
Meet Office Shoes office dog, Keith.
Office Shoes: Keith
1. What is your favourite part of the office?
Under my Mum’s desk on a fluffy blanket she keeps there for me.
2. What is your best trick?
I like rolling over best, but I can jump pretty high these days too.
3. What advice would you give to other office dogs?
Don’t get cocky with the bigger dogs in the park, I did this recently and got a nasty shock.
4. What is your beauty/grooming regime?
I’m a bit wiry and I like it that way, but I think a good roll about in the long grass does wonders for the coat.
5. Shhh, what do you secretly do in the office that the occupants don’t know about…?
I LOVE chewing shoe laces so I’m in my element here…Surrounded by shoes.
6. What dog would play you in a movie of your life?
Cosmo-he was brilliant in Beginners, he could talk and everything.
7. Bone or ball?
Bone, unless there’s a ball. That’s tough, I want both!
8. If you could swap owners who would you have for a day?
I’ve always secretly fancied Clare Balding– she’s amazing at presenting Crufts.
9. The Twilight Barking – does it exist?
It is all mumbo jumbo.
10. Who is Top Dog in your office?
There’s a bloke who seems to think he’s in charge, but when I’m there no one pays him any attention so it’s got to be me, hasn’t it?