Pets at Work: The interviews. Part 4 – Harvey
Introducing The office dog at Teapigs – Harvey.
1. What is your favourite part of the office?
The front doormat, I like to meet and greet all the postman and delivery drivers.
2. What is your best trick?
I know my English Breakfast from my Earl Grey! I am an English Breakfast only hound.
3. What advice would you give to other office dogs?
Bark, wimper and yelp whenever the phone rings, the desk dwellers love it.
4. What is your beauty/grooming regime?
Pedigree chum and Matcha. Apparently Teapigs Matcha gives you lots of energy to run around and chase cats! *
( please don’t give matcha to your dog!)
5. Shhh, what do you secretly do in the office that the occupants don’t know about…?
Go through the bins to find any little snacks, I do it very quietly and never spill rubbish all over the floor.
6. What dog would play you in a movie of your life?
7. Bone or ball?
8. If you could swap owners who would you have for a day?
Nicole – the Teapigs finance manager. She loves me, she gives me toast, special dog treats and she lets me put my muddy paws on her knee.
9. The Twilight Barking – does it exist?
10. Who is Top Dog in your office?
There is only one dog in the Teapigs office