Pets at Work: The interviews. Part 1 – Oli
Those of you who follow us on our social channels will doubtless know that we have an office dog here at Tamar. As well as a wealth of humorous anecdotes, we believe the benefits an office pet bring to the workplace are many – so this week we wanted to spend some time celebrating those little four-legged creatures and the joy they bring. Yes, this week we’re focusing on Pets At Work!
Known to reduce stress levels and bring a calming influence in the office, as part of our campaign we will be interviewing five offices’ dogs. If you haven’t already met him, or read his blog posts, meet Oliphant. Aka “Tamar Office Dog” – or Oli for short. Oli has grown up in the office, and works with his mum Helen. He’s taken time out of his busy day to kindly shared his thoughts on office life…
1. What is your favourite part of the office?
My bed next to Helen. I don’t like it if anybody comes to near me while I’m in bed, in case they take it away.
2. What is your best trick?
If you put a treat in one of your hands secretly, I can tell which hand it’s in. Clever stuff – I know!
3. What advice would you give to other office dogs?
Guard your territory at all times and scare off all unknown visitors by excess barking and threatening behaviour.
4. What is your beauty/grooming regime?
If I get muddy at the park at lunch, I generally just rub myself against the office furniture to get clean.
5. Shhh, what do you secretly do in the office that the occupants don’t know about…?
Let’s just say, there’s a few hidden surprises by Henry’s desk.
6. What dog would play you in a movie of your life?
Snoop Dog, as he’s a bad ass.
7. Bone or ball?
8. If you could swap owners who would you have for a day?
I quite like Sarah, but she doesn’t feed me, so anybody that eats chicken.
9. The Twilight Barking – does it exist?
10. Who is Top Dog in your office?
Me, of course.
Follow us on Twitter @TamarUK for more on our #Petsatwork campaign