I am going to keep this simple. Three favourites sites eh? OK, here we go..
Actually no, I am going to do my least favourite sites first:
- Sporting Life – slow and not so good on my blackberry – but I still use it every day!
- Wikipedia – killed debate.
- HolyMoly – guilty pleasure, used to be anyway.
So here are my actual favourites:
- Cheat Cheat Cheat – thank you, thank you, thank you!
- It’samanssite – it’s SO manly!
- They paid me for this – OK, so they didn’t really but this site makes my life easier in so many ways.
So there you go. Not a lot else to say really. I could have listed many more sites. I visit on average about 80 sites a day (made up number) without even trying and hit loads of pages. So for something to regularly get my attention what does it take? (serious lesson about to happen, it’s the science part)
Well, good original content which is regularly updated, well written (doh!) and entertaining. And tools doing the job it they were meant to do. Strewth, sounds like I am banging on about good content again not to mention tools which are 100% functional.Tweet