Project Management Tips
Some useful tips when managing a project:
- Keep it simple.
- Stick with what works.
- Put the real before the ideal.
- Have a process but be flexible.
- When all else fails, just work.
- Make sure everyone knows the goals of the project.
- Make sure everyone knows what their role is and what’s expected of them.
- Keep track of the schedule and budget (if applicable).
- Manage expectations and re-set them as needed.
- Communicate often.
Common sense really!
For more detail on this and other articles on design and development check Blue Flavor