What I learned in Shanghai!
Lots! And while we do love to educate both clients and readers of this blog I am afraid I am going to have to keep the juicy search conversion stuff to myself, for now!
But for those who may wonder what shanghai is like here are some observations:
- Whistles, all you hear is whistles from people directing traffic, very tuneful!
- Cabs, close your eyes, seriously!
- People, not as many as you would imagine but all very friendly (one cab driver was the exception) and helpful
- Architecture, a personal favourite of mine, the amount and variety of modern buildings is awesome, and I loved them all.
- Food, delicious, including popcorn style deep fried squid!
- Neon, just amazing, best part is the boats with cinema size screens going up and down the huangpu river showing adverts!
- Smoking, practically none!
- Shopping, dangerous, try Plaza 66 on nanjing road, your wallet will never be the same again!
- Scale, vast, but all really done on a human scale, not sure how
- Parks, plenty and green, great for excercise!
So all in all an amazing place that exceeded all my expectations. I will be back!
Insects, they love me and give me kisses! Well, sort of!